Thursday, April 26, 2007

Vision Study Commences!

This week, after months of waiting, I finally began my study to investigate the incidence of visual deficits in the community. I've enjoyed working on all of my different projects, but it was especially nice to finally see this project that I designed get started. It has been a long road to get this project designed and through all of the various bureaucratic hurdles, but at last the study has commenced. Following are some photos from the first days of work in the community:

Chris Tests Visual Acuity

Members of the Study Team

Chris and Some of the Children

Chris Tests Visual Acuity

Chris Tests Visual Acuity

Recording Data

Chris Performs the Cover-Uncover Test for Strabismus

Chris Tests Visual Acuity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home