Friday, March 09, 2007

Endereço Novo

Indeed I again have a new address (endereço novo) as last week I moved
for the second time this year, and now live on the 9th floor of an
apartment building with an incredible ocean view. I've been without
internet at home for the first week after the move, hence the delay in
posting photos from my February trip. I'll be posting those photos this
weekend, along with an account of my trip to Iguaçu Falls, Buenos Aires,
and Florianópolis. Work is also busy with one of the larger studies of
community diarrhea getting underway, and my UVA mentor visiting
Fortaleza next week.
Since the move, my address has changed to:

Rua Antonele Bezerra 336 Apto 902
Meireles
Fortaleza/CE 60160-070
Brasil

You'll note the similarity to my old address as I've moved all of 30
feet across the street...

Photos from my trip will follow as soon as I can upload them tonight or
tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home